Thursday, December 1, 2016

Well HI!

THIS IS ME!

This blog is something that is very scary for me to do. Even though people would say I am loud, I am in fact a very private person when it comes to the trials in my life. First let me introduce myself. I am a stay at home mom to the cutest kiddo in the entire world. Jameson is 20 months old and is my little miracle baby. 

I am married to an amazing man, my husband Jason who is currently looking for work as a web developer. Currently he works from home writing blogs for dentists. Our life together has been filled with many different moments of joy and sorrow. I wouldn't for the world change marrying this amazing man who has never raised his voice to me and who knows my every need. He makes me laugh constantly and will tell me stories whenever I ask for them. He is my best friend. 

Gordon B. Hinkley once said "Life is to be enjoyed, not endured" This blog is my attempt to do just that. I am learning to have joy in my suffering. Trials never end but that doesn't mean you have to be sad and sorrowful all the time. 

My life has so many blessing and this is me showing my Heavenly Father that I appreciate everything he has given to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment